Saturday, July 17

A Madiba Day Post

As I'm writing this I've got a delicious mug of tea (and some Eet-sum-mors which are sending lonesome looks my way), this has got to best way to write a post, so I must make it mandatory that you grab a cuppa before you start reading it! :)

Sjo, so the World Cup's done and dusted; which leaves me with no more excuses I guess: more buttonbuttonbuttons! I wasn't too bad though, don't worry, I did manage to make a few new things... like these cute little hair clips and I mustn't forget the rings (super excited about these chaps). Now for some Eet-sum-mors and Madiba Day! What will you be up to?

Nautical Button Hair Clip


Floral Button Hair Clip

(specially for Madiba Day) Rainbow Button Hair Clip

:)

Nautical Button Ring with White Button base


Blue Button Ring with White Button base

Nautical Button Ring with Wooden Button base

Yacht Button Ring with Red & White Button base


Light Blue Button Ring with White Button base

No comments:

Post a Comment